Game 31: Orioles 1, Twins 6
* Millwood had yet another solid start; 7 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 3 BB, 4 K. He'll turn into a pumpkin sooner or later, but I'm just hoping it's not this season.
* Jones finally got dropped to a lower spot in the line-up. Took long enough.
* Luke Scott absolutely crushed a ball for his 4th home run of the season.
* The O's managed just 3 hits against Scott Baker, and struck out 8 times. The Twins' right-hander cruised for the entirety of the game, and was relieved in the ninth with the game no longer in doubt.
I was looking for a split today, though I expected to a loss game one and a win in game two. The Orioles' bats couldn't carry forward their early success though, and lost 6-1. Now 9-22 on the season. No game preview tomorrow, as it's Mother's Day. Happy (early) Mother's Day, ma and grandma! Maybe the O's can get you the gift* of a W.
* They don't care, but it would make me happy - and therefore them by the transference property of family happiness.