- More "Eh" than good, but Zach Britton didn't get lit up in his first start coming off the DL. Final line; 5 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 4 BB, 4 K.
- Mike Gonzalez faced four batters. He struck out four batters. Not bad. Hopefully the team doesn't immediately sign him to a two-year extension.
- JJ Hardy and Matt Wieters both went deep - their 24th and 13th, respectively. Wieters' was a bomb, too.
- Nick Markakis singled and doubled, and Mark Reynolds also had a couple hits.
- In the third inning, the O's scored a run and had one on with none out and the top of the line-up coming up - JJ Hardy, in fact, who's been the team's second best hitter this year. So of course Buck Showalter had him intentionally make an out. And of course the Orioles then failed to score another run in the inning. And of course it was in his next at bat that Hardy homered.
The Orioles actually won, which is awesome, but the highlight of the night was this catch by Ben Revere in center. Amazing stuff.