- Mark Reynolds homered twice, giving him 12 on the year and 5 in June already. Prettay, prettay, prettay good.
- Matt Wieters went 3-4 with a double.
- Robert Andino and Brandon Snyder did a nice job in the bottom of the 8th, working the count and walking to load the bases and force in a run (the go-ahead run, at the time).
- Jeremy Guthrie wasn't fantastic (6 IP, 8 H, 3 R, 2 BB, 2 K), but the team picked him up. Not like he got knocked around or anything though.
- The top of the 9th really didn't go so well, on the other hand, as a walk and two hits allowed by Kevin Gregg and a couple not exemplary defensive plays led to a blown save.
- After using Gregg and Koji Uehara, Buck turned to Jeremy Accardo, who - 3.64 ERA not withstanding, is not good. Double-single-double (with a groundout mixed in), and the O's were promptly down by two.
The winning steak stops at four games, as the Birds don't manage to make it back to .500 quite yet, dropping the game in extras. But hey, at least they fought their way back after being down early and made things exciting. And how about Mark Reynolds suddenly being on pace for for over 30 home runs?